Pages

    19.9.05

    Photos from the tournament








    Here are photos from the tournament itself. The referee is James Bailey, manager of CSz L.A. and our host. Our team consisted of myself, Tim, Monta and Jeff A. The theater we performed at was called The Ivar and was used in "Spider-Man 2". We had celebrity judges from "MAD T.V.", "Designing Women", and "Buffy The Vampire Slayer". It was an amazing experience and, despite coming in 3rd place for the second consecutive year, we wouldn't have changed a thing.

    We'll hopefully see everyone back next year in San Jose.

    4 comments:

    Tim said...

    NO! Seth and I are going to polish it up a little, then we can talk.

    Steaming bowl o' Calderone said...

    NOw you just need to learn how to format your blog so we can see all the pretty pictures. I'm curious to know who your judge from Buffy was... I saw Debra Wilson, but I didn't notice who else was in the pic.

    cszponce said...

    Patricia Duffy was the judge from "Designing Women" and the guy was from some radio show out in L.A. The judges from "Buffy" I didn't recognize and I've seen the first 4 seasons. I think they were one-off characters or somthing.

    We also had a judge that was from "Little House on the Prairie" that Tim got a photo of for Trisha (she's a HUGE fan).

    Steaming bowl o' Calderone said...

    Get some spam-bot protection going or you'll have to suffer with all the loan refinancing, pill company, or p0ker place ads. Or don't... it's your site. :)