Pages

    10.10.05

    Guess who was here this weekend?!


    Oh, did the graphic give it away?

    The troupe from ComedyC ity - Kansas City rode their most noble steed into town this weekend to have a comedic throw down with the crew from CSzQC. As always, they never fail to impress and this weekend was no different. Unfortunately, I didn't get to hook up with them Saturday night post show for too long, but I heard the show itself went really well and they all looked happy consuming copious amounts of alcohol and pizza as I left them at Huckleberry's.

    They left with a copy of Your Little Ponies in their hands and I'm curious to see what they think of it.

    At any rate, I hope they all had a fun time hanging in the Quads and I can't wait to get back down to Missouri and tear it up with them at their venue again.



    But not literally tear anything because Clancy will probably get mad.

    2 comments:

    Steaming bowl o' Calderone said...

    I was kicking myself trying to recall what was on that disc. It wasn't identified from the net and I had 2 other discs that I received which I listened to also. After a cursory listen, I found myself laughing.

    cszponce said...

    I'll send you a list via e-mail or click the Your Little Ponies link on my blog. I'm sure they'll have a track listing there.