Pages

    2.10.07

    Othello & a Tuxedo

    So in the completely random department, I bumped into some pledge/fraternity brothers on my way to a ComedySportz show Saturday and it turns out the one of my pledge brothers was getting married and a bachelor party was underway. Having not seen said fraternity brothers in nigh on 6 or so years, I decided to meet up with them afterwards, but it timed out that the only place I could find them was at a strip club....a place I had never been before in 31 years. So I cave & I went and, much like your first time at a Hooters, it's very surprising for about the first 3 minutes and then it's just kind of....eh. I guess I made a bigger deal out of not going to these places in the past, but having finally cracked the preverbial cherry and finally going into one, I didn't really feel like I was missing out on much.

    It was great catching up with those guys and I was also able to reconnect with my closest friend in that group, Troy, who's blog has moved to a new address (see link to the right - I've had a bad link for the past 6 months). He's doing well, is now a father, and I genuinely hope to stay in touch with him more in the coming months.

    Besides that, Othello is right around the corner and I will leave you with a couple of marketing images from the show (done by yours truly) as I need to get to practice.




    1 comments:

    ACE said...

    Friend!
    so good to see you. Am sure I will be seeing you more and more. Fab job in Othello- so good to see you performing after all these years of being away.

    Check my blog when you have a moment- I've posted pics of the party as well as the new pup!