Pages

    1.5.08

    Great article & the good shows have returned.

    Here is an awesome article on ComedySportz from the Quad-City Times. The interviewer attended last weekend's show completely unannounced (what better way to interview an improv troupe) and there's supposedly a couple video interviews online and some show footage as well. With this, the successful gig with Darrell Hammond, and the awesome All-Star Show a few weekends ago with Chicago and Kansas City, we're getting some great media coverage - and are very appreciative for that!

    ***
    A final note to Anonymous: I know who you are now...and the tracking software a friend of mine installed on my computer a week ago has confirmed it. I never have claimed to be without flaws and have made many, many choices in my life - some good and some bad. But I've also atoned for my bad choices, apologized to those affected by them, was forgiven, and have moved on. This is the last time I'm acknowledging your comments - some of which may have had merit at one time, but when you decided to make an offensive comment regarding the passing of my grandmother, they kind of lost whatever impact that was desired.

    At any rate, I sincerely hope you find whatever it is you're
    searching for out there.
    ***

    As for the pace of these posts that Pete mentioned, I don't know if I can keep it up as we're entering hell week for Life's A Dream & we've also got a surprisingly busy May for CSz.

    It snowed here on Tuesday. It was very brief, but it was still snow.

    In April.

    Yeah...that's not good. Now the Mississippi is flooding downtown Davenport and, while not quite to the extreme yet of the flood of '93, LeClaire Park is entirely underwater and the newly refurbished John O'Donn.....er.....Modern Woodman Park, home of The Swi.....er....The River Bandits, has waters rising on it's sides as well. (that's a local joke. just smile and nod) I may try to take some photos and post them on here, if I've got the time.

    Like Star Wars? Then check this out (thanks to Shawn for the link).

    Is anyone else enjoying season four of LOST so far? It's been really good and firing away at a blistering pace as well. It's nice seeing 30 Rock and The Office back to form as well. Personally, I'm glad to see Hell's Kitchen is back too. Not too many people enjoy Gordon Ramsey being so mean, but I think it's entertaining television & they keep renewing it so it must be doing something right.

    Then again, they keep renewing The Hills too, so take that for what it's worth.

    I hope you all are doing well!

    3 comments:

    ACE said...

    Geez Jeff-
    All you ever do is talk about CSZ and Lost. Blah blah blah same same same. And why is it always in black and white? Why can't you throw some color in there every now and again? You disgust me!!!

    Flaming underpants to anonymous posters!!!

    cszponce said...

    Well, is there anything more to life than CSz and LOST though? Seriously. Ask yourself that question.

    And life is black & white - there are no shades of gray...and Attorney Jack Schwartz is a liar. (PLEASE tell me you get that reference!) :-)

    We need to do another LOST viewing party, and thanks again for the Cabaret reunion!

    Toni Wilson said...

    shit, man, i guess i can't stalk you anonymously anymore.

    my cover is blown.