Pages

    11.2.09

    Knight rides again

    Whole. Lee. Crap.

    Through some friends of mine, I was able to get comped tickets to see The Dark Knight at our local IMAX Theatre.

    Granted, I already own it on Blu-ray, it was like a whole different experience and I can't recommend seeing it in this format enough. Almost vertigo inducing at times, the performances seem even more intense and I was actually more impressed with it than I was on previous viewings.

    Just stop reading & go see it.

    You're welcome.


    Going to see Jason Mraz (for the 6th time) in concert next week at Northern Illinois University, and also got tickets to see Dave Matthews Band (for the 35th time) in Nashville, TN, with Mraz opening for them. Woot!

    Now get off my lawn, you crazy kids.

    0 comments: